Monday, April 9, 2018

Trust and Amazon

I have noticed that Amazon more and more presents third party sales and one can readily get confused as to a Prime delivery and some third party delivery. The third party ones are highly unreliable and lengthy. If you pay for Prime to get two day delivery then you now get to see it is the third party and a week or more for delivery. They try to cancel the order!

Trust means that when I shop at Amazon I get what I have paid for as Prime and what I have expected. However it appears that Amazon in its intent to expand everywhere has abandoned that trust with its customer and off loads to these third parties which I have found to be highly unreliable. The worst ones are Chinese battery sales, selling knock off batteries which will never hold a charge and have falsified labels.

Perhaps Amazon should remedy this. Once trust is lost, it is lost! I shop Staples and Walmart! Someone should tell the boss.