Sunday, January 22, 2017

Down the Rabbit Hole

There is an old technique in interrogation or in avoidance called "Down the Rabbit Hole". This means you get a white rabbit, dress them up with a pocket watch and let them run down a rabbit hole. People than follow and the issue is following the white rabbit. While at the same time you are left to do what you wanted yet no longer having a tone of watchers, in fact of the watchers are dumb enough then they all go down the rabbit hole. Sound familiar? Think!

But now perhaps re-reading Alice would help on many fronts.

"It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

“Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” 

“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where –"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go.”  


And so forth.

Remember; "Nothing is necessarily what it appears to be." And if you really want to find out what is happening, do not go down the rabbit hole. Stay and watch was is happening.