Thursday, December 20, 2012

4 Years Old!

Today marks the 4th anniversary of this blog. We have had some 134 countries visit, about 50% of the visitors are from outside the US, we have had some 100,000 visitors total, and we have written over a million words. Who would have thought.

The intent then and still is to focus on items of interest, to me, based upon what is currently in the Press, public and professional. I started out with a focus on the economy, and that soon turned to Health Care, a focus based both upon economic size and personal interest and competence. I then followed that as far as worth doing so and started to focus more on areas of personal interest and research in health care.

Hopefully some people have found this of interest from time to time. I want to thank my readers for their continued interest and as always welcome any comments from readers via emails.

So, Happy 4th Birthday!