Monday, March 15, 2010

Beware the Ides of March

























CAESAR
Who is it in the press that calls on me?
I hear a tongue, shriller than all the music,
Cry 'Caesar!' Speak; Caesar is turn'd to hear.
Soothsayer
Beware the ides of March.
CAESAR
What man is that?
BRUTUS
A soothsayer bids you beware the ides of March.
CAESAR
Set him before me; let me see his face.
CASSIUS
Fellow, come from the throng; look upon Caesar.
CAESAR
What say'st thou to me now? speak once again.
Soothsayer
Beware the ides of March.
Here is the Reconciliation Bill from the House. Yes this is an added 2309 pages on top of the almost 3000 we already have and yes it reintroduces the Public Option plus more Government Control!
























Perhaps 2010 would be a good year to die, for some. Except, of course, if you are a Government Employee or Union Member, and of course that goes without saying. I wonder who will be left to create value in our economy and pay all those taxes that will be demanded? You see, despite the talk about the Restaurant at the End of the Universe, middlemen do not survive with us thinkers and doers all dead!

Thus beware the Ides of March!